90 Second Bread!
Easy Keto and low carb recipes are our specialty and this one definitely hits the mark! Mix up just a few ingredients and 90 seconds later you'l have bread for your Keto lunch, dinner, or even as a dessert! Check out my tips and tricks below!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Mug or Ramekin
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Butter (melted)
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Mix the dry ingredients first - this will help the baking powder mix in well
- Make it chocolate by adding 1 T of Cocoa powder, 1 T Heavy Whipping Cream and Teaspoon of Swerve!
- Add in cheese or any seasonings to change it up!
- We love using this a bread for sandwiches (chicken salad!) or toast with some cheese, or a breakfast sandwich!
3 Tablespoons Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 T Butter, melted
- Mix and Microwave for 90s.
- I used a 16oz Ramekin for this one.
Macros: Fat: 32g, Carbs 5g, Fiber 2g, Protein 11g
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!