Peanut Butter Coconut Mousse
These Keto Dessert recipes never let me down! I’ve made Peanut Butter Fluff a few times and felt like I wanted to add a little something - the additional coconut is amazing! Either mix the chocolate in or sprinkle chips on top. Either way, you'll love this simple recipe!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Bowl to mix the ingredients
- Storage container for the fridge
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Peanut Butter/Nut Butter
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Swerve
- Liquid Stevia (optional)
- Shredded Unsweetend Coconut
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Any nut butter can be used to make it peanut free!
- Add a little more heavy cream to make it lighter and more whipped.
- Don't love coconut? Just leave it out!
- You can use any sweetener. We like the combo taste of Swerve and Stevia, but if you only have one, use just that one!
- Here's a link to our Basic Peanut Butter Fluff!
1C Heavy Whipping Cream
4oz Cream Cheese
1 tsp Vanilla
2T Powdered Swerve
1/2 tsp Liquid Stevia (optional)
1/2C Peanut Butter/Nut Butter
1/2C Lily's Chocolate Chips
1/4 C Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Mix Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, and Vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in Swerve and stevia, beat again.
- Add Chocolate Chips, coconut flakes and peanut butter - mix again!
- Refrigerate for a few hours!
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!