Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fluff!
This is the easiest and one of the tastiest desserts I've made! It takes literally just minutes and is perfect any time of the year! Check out some of the awesome Keto Dad tips to switch it up!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Bowl to mix the ingredients
- Storage container for the fridge
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Peanut Butter/Nut Butter
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Swerve
- Liquid Stevia (optional)
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- You can easily switch out the Peanut Butter with any nut butter! There are some AWESOME flavors out there (we love www.ShesNutsSD.com)!
- Make it thicker or thinner by changing up how much heavy cream you use!
1C Heavy Whipping Cream
4oz Cream Cheese
1 tsp Vanilla
2T Powdered Swerve
1/2 tsp Liquid Stevia (optional)
1/4C Peanut Butter/Nut Butter
1/4C Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Mix the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and vanilla together until fluffy
- Add Swerve, Liquid Stevia, and peanut butter mix together
- Mix in Chocolate chips
- Refrigerate 2+ Hours
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!