Keto Granola Energy Bars
Keto Granola bars give me the energy my kids and I need while keeping us healthy! We made this recipe peanut free, dairy free, egg free, so it's perfect to bring to school too!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Bowl to mix the ingredients
- 8x8 pan (or parchment paper if you want to roll into balls)
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Butter (melted)
- Nut Butter (we used Costco Almond Butter)
- Liquid Stevia
- Flax seed meal
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Cacao Nibs ( Amazon Link Here )
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Any nut butter can be used to make it peanut free!
- Don't let the amount of ingredients scare you! Just use 1C Nuts and 1/2 C seeds - whatever is in your pantry!
- Don't love coconut? Just leave it out!
- You can use any sweetener. We like the combo taste of Swerve and Stevia, but Pyure and Truvia work great!
1/4C Butter (melted)
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2C nut butter
2 squirts of stevia
1/3C Flax seed meal
1/4C Sunflower Seeds
1/4C Pumpkin Seeds
1/4C Unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 C Cacao Nibs ( https://amzn.to/2MrbKwI )
- Mix Butter, vanilla, nut butter
- Mix in cinnamon, stevia and swerve,
- Add the rest of the nuts, cacao nibs and coconut!
- Refrigerate for a few hours!
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!