Italian Stuffed Chicken
This Keto dish is so simple, yet such a crowd pleaser! When you fuel your Ketogenic diet with simple Italian meals like this, your family will never even know they're eating low carb!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- 9x13 Baking Pan
- Pan to cook lettuce
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Chicken Breast
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Oregano, Basil or Italian Seasoning
- Pasta Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- In the video we tried to stuff this in to two chicken breasts - WAY too much! Cut down on the calories and carbs by spreading this out between 3-4 chicken breasts
- Want to go even more keto? Spread it on chicken thighs!
- You can swap out any cheese for the middle - cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, even cream cheese! This is an easy way to adjust the carbs and fat count
- Mix up the "stuffing"! Add in mushrooms, take out the spinach, etc...!
3-4 Chicken Breasts
1 C Spinach, sauté in butter
1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 C Ricotta Cheese
Mix cheeses and spinach
Add in 1 egg and oregano and basil (or Italian seasoning)
Top with 1C Pasta sauce and Parmesan to taste!
Stuff the 4 chicken breasts.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 min
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!