Easy Chicken Lasagna
This was good. Like really good. It's Lasagna, it's chicken, it's cheese...and it's sure to please your entire family whether they're low carb, Keto, or total carbivores! Freezes great, and easy to make. Check it out!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Bowl to mix the cheeses
- An 8x8 pan to bake the chicken
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Chicken Breasts
- Marinara Sauce
- Ricotta Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- To cut down on the carbs, you can change up the ricotta and/or cottage cheese. Just use cream cheese or more mozzarella instead!
- The chicken can get a little watery. Letting it sit before serving can help. Some people like to pre-cook and then shred the chicken into layer like lasagna.
2 chicken breasts
1 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup ricotta
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1.5 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
- Slice the chicken breasts in half
- Mix the egg, half the mozzarella, ricotta, cottage cheese and spices in a bowl
- Place chicken breasts open in a pan. Add one layer of marinara. Spread all the stuffing from the bowl on top.
- Close the chicken breasts.
- Top with more sauce, remaining mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 min
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!