Crunchy Keto chips might make all the difference when it comes to staying on track with your Keto Lifestyle! Simple Zucchini chips taste great and are a perfect ketogenic snack food with your favorite dip!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Baking sheet
- Sharp Knife to cut Zucchini
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Ranch Seasoning
- Oregano, salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Yes, you really do want to bake this for a long time at a low temp! You're basically dehydrating it.
- Your cooking time will depend on how thick your slices are
- It is important to pat them dry. Otherwise they stay soggy! If you want, very lightly sprinkle with salt to dry them out (then omit later in the recipe)
- Laying them on a wire rack to cool also helps with crisping them up!
- Choose any seasoning you want! We love the ranch seasoning, but have also done garlic, Everything But the Bagel, and italian!
- We didn't use parchment paper...a few got stuck, but in this recipe, I seem to have better luck without it.
- You do NOT need to peel the zucchini. I was trying to slice it with my Vegetti and the rind kept getting stuck. Long story short, I ended up cutting it with a knife!
1/2 T Ranch Seasoning (Home made is best)
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1 T Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Slice Zucchini and pat dry
Toss with Olive Oil
Toss with spices
Lay flat in single layer on baking tray
Bake 225 for 1hr to 1.5hrs (depends on thickness)
They will crisp up more after they dry!
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!