Simple Keto Granola
This Keto Granola is our most popular Ketogenic recipe ever! If you've been missing this breakfast staple on your low carb or keto lifestyle, look no further!
We've been looking for a good Granola recipe, but they all had too many ingredients, seemed a little daunting, or just didn't seem perfect.
Keto Boss Babe decided to just go for it! She pulled out a bunch of her favorite nuts and seeds, and this is the awesome creation she had me make!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment Paper
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Egg whites
- Nuts and seeds - we use about 4 1/2 cups total - you can use whatever combo you like!
- Pecans (we prefer chipped)
- Almonds (we prefer slivered)
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia seeds
- Hemp Hearts
- Flax seed meal
- Sweetener (we used Truvia)
- Unsweeted Shredded Coconut
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- You can make this as a bar if you press it together before you bake it! It will be crumbly though.
- Switch it up and include whatever types of nuts or seeds you'd like! Just watch the carbs.
- 1 C Slivered Almonds (lightly toasted)
- 1 C Chipped Pecans (lightly toasted)
- 1 C Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 C Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 C Chia Seeds
- 1/2 C Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 C Flax Seed Meal
- 4 tsp Truvia
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 C Melted Butter
Beat egg whites, mix in melted butter. Combine dry ingredients and add to egg white mixture. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, mixing every 15 min. Let cool to get crispy
Serving Size: 1/2 C
Carbs: 1 Fats: 30 Protein: 12
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!