Here are some simple steps to prep:
Don’t have a Challenge Kit yet? ORDER HERE
**When does the 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge start? Whenever you’re ready! No waiting for a specific date - but start soon! This marks the beginning of a new YOU!
1. Join the Pruvit private group! Support, coaches, and education to walk you through the Challenge! Request access here:
2. Keep it Keto! Start cutting back on carbs and sugars now - it will help with the process! We have a shopping list and meal guides and downloads below!
3. Sign up for a Smartship! You’ll continue to get your 22% discount on all your monthly orders! You earn free product, access to deeper discounts, and rewards when you refer other customers! Update your smartship anytime with no requirements.
4. Invite a friend to join you! Log into your account and grab your referral link on your home page. Send that to them and have them join the 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge too!
5. If you ordered direct from us, make sure you are plugged in to The Keto Dad Community! Message me on social media for the link.
Your Challenge kit should arrive within a week. Track the shipping by logging into your account. Let me know if you have any questions!
Activity Tracker! DOWNLOAD HERE
Let’s Optimize Your 10 Days. Here are some things to focus on!
Breakfast: Intermittent Fasting is the best option, otherwise choose a low carb option like eggs!
Drink your Ketones twice a day!
MitoPlex: Add to either Ketones, or drink separately in 12oz ice water (drink it ice cold and in about 15 minutes if plain)
Lunch/Dinner: Use these boxes to meal plan or just write down what you ate… or just check them off after you ate!
Move: Write down how many minutes you intentionally moved you body that day
Water: Goal is 1/2 your body weight (lbs) in ounces. This includes your coffee/tea/ketones
Sleep: Optimal is 8, shoot for at least 6!
Add in any notes you’d like - how many hours you intermittent fasted, unusual activities, how you felt etc!
Keto 10 Day Challenge Food Guide DOWNLOAD HERE
Use this as a guide for your next shopping trip! Focus on the healthiest meat you can get, whole (unprocessed) foods, and above ground veggies!
Check out the tips and start planning your pantry for your healthy lifestyle!
Keto 10 Day Challenge Meal Planning DOWNLOAD HERE
Need some help with meals? Here are some simple ideas for you!
You can use the activity tracker to meal plan. The easiest way to meal plan is to pick a few types of meat and then create a meal around that. Ground beef? Make bunless burgers or tacos. Chicken? Bacon wrapped chicken breast or naked quesadillas (just fry the chicken and cheese on a pan and then add toppings).
You can also check out all the recipes on our blog! www.simplefunketo.com/blog