Basic Instant Pot Chicken
Let's get that Instant Pot out of your Closet and on to your Counter! I hear from a lot of people that they're not sure how to use their Instant pot. Well, here you go!
A basic Chicken recipe can be used for so many different meals. Change it up with Italian seasoning for zoodles, Mexican seasoning for enchiladas, or basic seasoning for chicken salad!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Instant Pot
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Chicken! The healthier the better! You can use fresh or frozen.
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Set a timer for the 5 minutes Natural release...sometimes I forget it doesn't beep.
- Just add 2 minutes for frozen
- You can cook the chicken in any liquid you want - water, bone broth, enchilada sauce, pasta sauce...
- We LOVE cooking up a pound or two of chicken to shred for the week. Mom and Dad make chicken salad and the kids love "naked" quesadillas!
- Add in 1 cup of liquid
- Add in chicken breast
- Set the Instant Pot on High for 11-12 minutes
- Let it Natural Pressure Release (NPR) for 5 minutes
- Easily shred, dice, or keep whole
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!