Keto Chocolate Shakes
Who doesn't love a chocolate shake?! This is a family favorite and definitely a hit with the kids! The fact that they're Keto makes them even Better! We'll drink these Chocolate Keto Shakes any time of the year. Now that summer is coming, the kids will definitely be asking for them even more!
There's are other flavor options too in the Tips and Tricks section. Enjoy!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Unsweetened Almond milk and/or Coconut milk
- Liquid Stevia
- Cocoa Powder
- Heavy Whipping Cream
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Prefer Vanilla? Leave out the powdered chocolate and add a little more vanilla! Or, add in peanut butter or almond butter instead!
- Make it fruity with frozen berries (just watch the carbs!)
- You can adjust the macros based on your goals for the day! Less fat = more almond milk. Dairy free? Leave out the heavy cream. More fat = more heavy cream or full fat coconut milk!
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (optional - otherwise add a little more almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 squirts stevia
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 2 T heavy cream
Blend and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings, Fat: 7g Carbs: 5g Fiber: 2g Calories: 92
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!