Perfect Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs: 5-5-5 Rule
Let's get that Instant Pot out of your Closet and on to your Counter! I hear from a lot of people that they're not sure how to use their Instant pot. Well, here you go!
We LOVE using our Instant Pot to make hard boiled eggs. It's super easy, only takes a few minutes and peeling them - OMG! Love farm fresh eggs, but hate peeling them? You're going to love them even more now!!!
What do you do with your hard boiled eggs? Eat them with salt? Make egg salad? Or Deviled eggs? The possibilities are endless!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Instant Pot
- Trivet Insert (optional)
- Bowl for Ice Bath
- Tongs to move the eggs
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Eggs! Farm fresh are our favorite! You can do as many or as few as you'd like!
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- Set a timer for the 5 minutes Natural release...sometimes I forget it doesn't beep.
- You don't have to use the trivet, but it's easier to get them out.
- You can stack the eggs!
- If you like soft yolks, adjust it down to something like 2-2-2!
We love the simple 5-5-5 Rule
- Layer in the eggs
- Set the Instant Pot on High for 5 minutes
- Let it Natural Pressure Release (NPR) for 5 minutes
- Place the eggs in a ice bath for 5 minutes
They peel super easy, even if they're still warm!
Watch The Keto Boss Babe make this recipe!