Parmesan Cheese Crisps!
Looking for a super simple crispy snack? You'll absolutely love these parmesan cheese crisps!
They're perfect to eat plane or use as a dip (pizza dip, spinach artichoke etc...).
Mix up the spices to make a chip you'll love, or add in some different cheeses. No matter what you do, you'll find a combination you love!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Parmesan Cheese
- Spices (ex: italian, oregano, Everything but the Bagel, garlic)
- Any other cheese you want to mix in
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- You can cook them to your desired taste. We love them golden brown on the edges
- They get crispy as you let them cool. Give them a few minutes! We slide the parchment paper off the cookie sheet to cool faster
- If you're doing just parmesan, careful on any salty spices...since the parmesan already tastes salty when it's cooked!
- Substitute some mozzarella cheese if the parmesan taste is too strong!
- Store in airtight container for a few days!
If you're doing multiple cheese, mix together in a bowl
Place small haystacks of cheese on parchment paper.
Add any spices you'd like! They can be sprinkled on top of the haystack or mixed in the cheese.
Bake at 350 for 7-10 min or until golden brown on the edges.
Watch The Keto Boss Babe make this recipe!