The Family LOVED it and the Leftovers were a 10!
My kids like casseroles. The cheese, spices, protein and veggies...yum! This tastes like a broccoli cheese soup baked in a dish!
I love casseroles too. I can make it during the day before the kids get home from school and then just pop it in the oven! Comes out of the oven fresh at dinner and makes perfect leftovers for lunch the next day!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- 8x8 Casserole Dish
- Pot to blanch your veggies
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Broccoli and/or Cauliflower
- Shredded Cheese
- Chopped Ham
- Sour Cream
- Spices: Onion Powder, Basil, Garlic Salt, Thyme, Paprika
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks
- This is a super easy dish to double! Add in more ham or veggies! Remember, most of your carbs should come from vegetables so don't be shy!
- The cream base can be Mayo, Sour Cream, Plain Greek Yogurt, Cream Cheese, or Full Fat Coconut Milk - your choice!
- Changing up the cheese will change the flavor - if there's something you love, try that!
1 1/2 C Colby Jack Cheese
2 C Chopped Ham
3/4 C Mayo
3/4 C Sour Cream
1/2 t Onion Powder
1/2 t Basil
1/2 t Garlic Salt
1/8 t Thyme
1/8 t Paprika
Blanch the veggies. Mix all but about 1/2 C cheese together. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for 35-45 min. Let cool.
Did I mention casseroles were easy?!
Watch The Keto Dad make this Recipe!