Butter Cookies - SIMPLE!
If you're looking for a basic cookie recipe, THIS IS IT! Only 4 ingredients and it literally takes minutes. Just minutes! The best part? They're super versatile! We made them as cookies the first time, then made another batch a few weeks later to use as a crust for pizza cookies. It would work great as a pie crust too!
Here are the Kitchen Items You'll Need:
- A Pastry Blender is super helpful.
- Fork to press the cookies
- Otherwise just normal kitchen utensils! (no mixer!)
Here are the Ingredients You'll Need:
- Almond Flour (blanched is best)
- Powdered Swerve
The Keto Dad Tips and Tricks:
- I started by mashing it fork but found it was a lot easier with a pastry blender. If you don't have one, try a whisk or a fork
- It looks like a crumbly mess, but it does turn into a nice dough!
Here's a link for the recipe: LOW CARB BUTTER COOKIES
Watch The Keto Dad make this recipe!
We've made them as Dessert Pizzas as well!
Just blend some heavy cream, cream cheese and swerve/stevia. Spread on top, add a few berries and Lily's chocolate chips.