Keto Fat Bomb Smoothies
We don't make these ALL the time, but when we do, we LOVE them! In fact, the whole family loves them, which is awesome since they're so healthy. A perfect lunch for us, or afternoon snack for the Keto Kids!
What's in it:
- Liquid - use Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, Heavy Cream
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- MCT Oil
- Liquid Stevia
- Spinach - LOTS of it!
- Protein Powder
Choose the Ingredients you want! Need to lower the carbs?
- Keep the amount of berries small - like less than 1/4 cup
- Eliminate the Greek Yogurt - even the best still have carbs you may want to avoid
- If you're getting too much fat, use almond milk instead of heavy cream - this can also make it dairy free!
- More spinach! You should be getting the majority of your carbs from veggies!
Keto Dad Tips:
- Want a thicker smoothie? Add lots of avocado!
- Don't overfill your Blender...it can make a mess ;)
- The majority of space in your blender should be spinach. It really grinds down as you process it. The majority of your carbs should come from veggies
- Adjust the fat and carb content to meet your needs!
Watch The Keto Dad make one on a LIVE Facebook video! (Replay)